Ever wanted to learn a new skill but didn’t know where to start? Wanted to hone your talents with guidance from a “pro”? Needed help with something but didn’t know where to turn?
The library staff here at BML are happy to help with a variety of skill sets!
We can teach you or answer questions about:
- Beading and bead jewelry-making
- Knitting and Crochet
- The process of kombucha-making
- Sourdough, from starter to loaf
- Greener living, from cooking to cleaning
We also offer assistance with:
- Tech help, including (among other tech questions) access to and using the Mango Language app and the Libby Audiobook and eBook app
- Letter writing and editing, including business and thank you letters (please note, we cannot write the letter or document for you)
- Email layout and writing
- Notary Public services
If there are other topics or skills that you are interest in, contact us and we will see what we can do!
Sessions run 20 minutes to half an hour and must be booked in advance.
To schedule a help session with the Skills Library, call us. We look forward to sharing our skills with you!