- Confidentiality of Circulation Records
All circulation and registration information is kept confidential
by the library.
- Library Cards
1. All residents of Groton are entitled to a Bill Memorial Library
card upon proof of identity. [Parents must sign for children under 14 and
are responsible for their reading and viewing materials.] Cards are valid for 1 year and
2. Residents of any other town in Connecticut can use a valid library card from
their home town.
3. Temporary residents may obtain a card with a $25 deposit refundable when
the card is surrendered, providing there are no outstanding fees or
4. For out of state residents there will be a one time $25 non-refundable
- Loan Policies
Our loan period is 3 weeks for most items. Selected materials may
have shorter circulation times.
1. You may extend the due date on your books for another 3 weeks,
as long as no other patrons have placed a reserve on them.
2. You may renew your books by phone, email, or through the web. Please do
so on or before the due date.
Return to About the Bill